During my election campaign I pledged to:
- Protect our public services: fighting against cuts and the privatisation of the NHS, to fight against cuts to our schools, to improve recruitment of doctors and nurses, to end the public sector pay cap.
- Improve community safety by opening youth centres and increasing the provision of community policing
- Build affordable homes and tackle bad landlords
- Provide step-free access at all train stations in Battersea
- Give Battersea a voice on Brexit: fight for access to the Single Market, defend the rights of EU citizens from day one.
You can check my Parliamentary record here: theyworkforyou.com/…_de_cordova/battersea