How can I help?

I can offer assistance with a wide range of issues including employment, social security, housing or immigration matters.

If you would like assistance please email me at or call my office on 0207 219 0209.

It is important to remember that I can’t represent you in a legal capacity. If you require legal representation, please contact South West London Law Centre on 020 8767 2777.

I also do not have the power to overturn decisions made by Wandsworth Council, the Department of Work and Pensions or the Homes Office. I will always do what I can to support your case, but, unfortunately I don’t have the power to make the final decision.

What I can do:


  • Make enquiries regarding position on Housing Register
  • Contact Wandsworth Council or Housing Associations about repair works
  • Contact Wandsworth Council regarding issues with private rented properties
  • Contact Wandsworth Council regarding pending evictions


  • Requesting an update from the Home Office on an outstanding application
  • Inquiring into Home Office procedures
  • Inquiring into rights to work in the UK during an application 
  • Inquiring into imminent removal and deportation cases