I can offer assistance with a wide range of issues including employment, social security, housing or immigration matters.
If you would like assistance please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call my office on 0207 219 0209.
It is important to remember that I can’t represent you in a legal capacity. If you require legal representation, please contact South West London Law Centre on 020 8767 2777.
I also do not have the power to overturn decisions made by Wandsworth Council, the Department of Work and Pensions or the Homes Office. I will always do what I can to support your case, but, unfortunately I don’t have the power to make the final decision.
What I can do:
- Make enquiries regarding position on Housing Register
- Contact Wandsworth Council or Housing Associations about repair works
- Contact Wandsworth Council regarding issues with private rented properties
- Contact Wandsworth Council regarding pending evictions
- Requesting an update from the Home Office on an outstanding application
- Inquiring into Home Office procedures
- Inquiring into rights to work in the UK during an application
- Inquiring into imminent removal and deportation cases